Curly locks are a blessing – Nothing makes a girl look as beautiful as stands of curly hair that frame her face. Not everyone is born with it but you can always get yourself permanent curly hair with one of the many gorgeous perm hairstyles.
HERE ARE 5 TYPES OF PERMS TO CHOOSE FROM:
- It results in ringlets that are basically extremely tight curls.
- The size of curls vary, based on the size of the perm rod used.
- It is created using large rollers.
- It adds volume to the hair, making it look naturally soft and wavy.
- Only the roots are permed, making your mane look voluminous.
- This is a perm meant for short hair of you want to go retro.
- It also works wonders on limp, flat tresses.
- It results in large, loose, cascading curls.
- Meant especially for thin, fine and sleek hair, it gives body to your locks.
- Helps soften sharp, boy facial features.
- Two different sized rods are used, so the curls vary in size throughout.
- It looks more natural as opposed to any other perm.
- Suits women with long hair the best – not so much if you have short hair!
DO AWAY WITH ALL THOSE CUMBERSOME CURLING RODS AND VISIT YOUR HAIR DRESSER FOR A SUPER PRETTY PERM!